Your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we manage your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take technical and organizational measures to optimally protect your personal data. In this privacy statement you can read what personal data we process and how we handle it.
We operate exclusively B2B (Business to Business). The personal data we process are business personal data of our business clients and partners. These corporate clients and partners sometimes provide us with personal data that we process in our capacity as a processor when necessary for the valuation of real estate.
Momentum Technologies B.V. is located in Delft, at Papsouwselaan 119 H. Our contact person for personal data is Mr. R. Paulussen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personal data we process and the bases for processing
We process your personal data because, as a business party, you use our services and provide personal data to us in this context. We also process your personal data when you visit our website. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- IP address (if you visit our website)
- Your business name, address, e-mail address and phone number, if you contact us because you want to use our services and/or if we are performing an assignment for your business
- Personal data provided to us by a corporate client (“data controller” within the meaning of the GDPR) in the context of a valuation assignment.
We do not process more personal data than is necessary for the purposes for which we process the personal data. We process the personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- Analysis of our website when visiting our website (not on a personal level). We do this for our legitimate interests, namely a properly functioning website and for marketing purposes
- Be able to serve you with respect to the services you request us to provide (performance of a service agreement)
- Be able to answer your questions and handle unexpected complaints (execution of the service agreement and representation of our legitimate interests, i.e. good service)
- For our legitimate interests (proper functioning of our organization, statistics and archiving, marketing purposes, countering fraud if necessary, etc).
- We process personal data to comply with legal obligations, such as tax laws.
Automated decision making
We do not make decisions on matters that could (significantly) affect individuals based on fully automated processing.
How long we keep personal data
We do not retain your personal data longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following personal data:
- Website visit data: up to 6 months after your visit
- Data concerning an assignment carried out for you: up to 3 months after the end of the assignment, unless a legal retention period of 7 years applies. Data concerning property valuations will be archived in an anonymized form for research and scientific purposes after the expiration of the legal retention period.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We share your personal data with various third parties. These include with other companies when necessary for our services to you, our service provider, the tax authorities, etc. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for this processing.
We do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
Cookies that we use
We use session cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website. A session cookie is used to allow the website to function properly. It is temporarily placed on your computer when you visit the website and then immediately deleted when you leave our website.
You have the right to ask us to view, correct, limit processing or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data. Under circumstances, you also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. Requests as mentioned here can be addressed to our contact person as mentioned above.
To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Please also note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national regulator (the Authority for Personal Data) if, despite our what we hope to be good care, you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data. Please see www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl